Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring arrives at the home/studio!

Okay, so I've succumbed to spring fever. My good friend Lise Hunt stopped by with flowers and we spent part of the afternoon planting them - then had tea.

Lise is a good friend and local photographer. She thought I needed some
color for the entrance to the home/studio. It was great fun getting hands dirty and adding splashes of color - looks good.

Here's what the entrance looks like now.





And we left one of the windmills from winter - the only one that survived the spring winds (up to 70mph last month!).



As a horticultural newbie, I can tell you that these are reddish flowers and blueish flowers. They are nice for adding color to an entranceway.


Okay, enough technical jargon, here are a few more pictures of the flowers that now grace my place. Feel free to stop by and visit, I'm always up for a nice cup of tea :)



Tea anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment